We make your China Tourist Visa
applications SAFE, FAST and EASY. Need other types of Chinese Visa? Please
either Contact Us or click the
following links for more information.
Chinese Embassy, Ottawa - http://www.chinaembassycanada.org/eng/
Chinese Consulate General, Toronto - http://toronto.china-consulate.org/eng/
Chinese Consulate General, Calgary - http://calgary.china-consulate.org/eng/
Chinese Consulate General, Vancouver - http://vancouver.china-consulate.org/eng/
|Why Nexus Holidays & What Nexus Holidays Can Do For You?
1. Reliable Service. For Security Reason after 9-11,The Chinese Embassy and Consulate in the Canada have terminated the visa mailing services. To get a visa to China, Applicants are required to come to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate, or entrust a relative or friend or travel/visa agent to come to the Embassy or Consulate for the visa application process. Nexus Holidays’ offices in Canada have been working with the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in Canada for years and never failed to get the visa for our clients who want to travel to China.
2. Cost Saving. Nexus Holidays Charges reasonable China visa application service fee.
3. Easy Mind. Nexus Holidays created a very easy, fast and reliable process to help you get your Chinese Tourist Visa. Our china visa specialist will answer all of your questions related to getting a visa to China via email or phones; Step by step instructions to help you prepare all documents just in few minutes; Free, fast and safe mailing back by Priority Mail with delivery confirmation; Other mailing options for your choice with an extra fee.
|Is it the time to get a your China Tourist Visa now?
1. According to the latest Chinese Tourist Visa policy (last update on Nov 01, 2008), the best time to apply for your visa is between 45 days to 60 days before your departure date.
2. Don't act too late! The Chinese Embassy and Consulate provide 4 business days service, 2 -3 day rush service and same day service with different fees (please see below fee chart). And please also add the mailing time to it. For regular service, you shall expect two (2) weeks for total turn around time.
|How many days can I stay in China? How many entries do I need?
1. If you have been issued a multiple Chinese Visa before, you can now get One (1) Year Multiple Entry Visa, with a maximum stay up to 60 days for each entry.
2. If this is your first time going to China, you can get One (1) Entry (Single Entry) Visa with a maximum stay up to 60 days, or you can get a Six (6) months Double Entry Visa with a maximum stay up to 30 days for each entry.
3. Every time you plan to enter China mainland, you’ll need a Chinese Visa.
|What do you need to prepare for the application?
1. Your real passport. Your passport must be at least 6 month valid from the date you return and has at least two blank pages left. If you’ll need another visa to enter another country for the same trip, you’ll need to have at least four blank pages left with the same passport.
2. Please affix one recent passport style color photo, with full face, front view, no hat, and against a plain light background.
3. Please Download and fill out the China Visa Application Form
* If you don’t have pdf format file reader, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
4. Other Documents:
If the applicant is a Chinese Canadian, under 12 years old, and has never applied for a Chinese Visa or never been approved for a Chinese Visa before, the following documents must also be provided:
1) a copy of the first page of his and her parent's passports and original passports;
2) a copy of the valid immigration status certificate ( e.g. Maple Card etc.) of the applicant’s parents who are not Canadian citizens or the parents’ Canadian passports and original certificate or passports;
3) a copy of the birth certificate of the applicant with parents’ names on and original birth certificate.
|PRICE LIST & INSTRUCTION FOR CHINESE VISA APPLICATION
5 BUSINESS DAYS
3 BUSINESS DAYS
|Multiple Entry – 6 Months
|Multiple Entry – 12 Months
|Vietnamese Visa (single entry)
*original passport not required
||$95 (7 days)
||$160 (3 days)
|U.S. PASSPORT HOLDER
| Any Type of Visas
APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
• Original Passport: valid at least 6 months from departure day, minimum 1 totally blank page;
• One Color Passport Photo (ID photo): paper print-out is NOT acceptable, must be prepared by photo studios; No signature required;
• China Visa Application Form: please properly fill out V.2011A form; ALL SECTIONS MUST BE FILLED OUT PROPERLY.
• Payment: cheques, money orders, bank drafts (payable to NEXUS HOLIDAYS TORONTO INC) or credit card payment authorizations (3% surcharge for credit card payment);
• Return Envelop: a prepaid, self-addressed, and REGISTERED express envelop;
OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
• For Business Visa Applications: Official Invitation Letter from China company with inviter’s information like company name, address and phone number;
• For The Third Country Passport Holder: also fill out V.2011B form, MUST submit Original Canadian Immigration Document like PR card, work/study permit;
• For Chinese Children under 8 years old: must submit Original Birth Certificate (long form), Copies of Parent's Canadian Passport;
• For Applicants Born in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan: must submit Old Chinese (Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan) passport, ID Card or Birth Certificate.
• Please call us for details on Working Visa, Student Visa, Vietnamese Visa and etc.
- Application Cut-off time is 10:00am. Late application will be submitted in the next business day;
- Applicant owns the responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in the visa applications. Nexus shall not be responsible for the delay or deny in issuance of visa. Consulate may require other supporting documents in some cases;
- Nexus will not be responsible for any loss, delay nor damage in delivery of your visa package due to unexpected events.
|*Important disclosure: Although we have never failed to get China Tourist Visas for our customers, but we can not guarantee that. China Embassy and Consulate have the rights to deny a visa application for some reason and NO REFUND will be issued for applications denied by China Embassy and Consulate. Nexus Holidays is NOT responsible for any mail lost or delay due to third